Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #34 | A whole lot of books! XD

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I have received for Review:
Silent Alarm by Jennifer Banash (1 copy will be for a giveaway at a later date)
Half Bad by Sally Green
Amity by Micol Ostow
The Cure For Dreaming by Cat Winters

Books/Swag I have won or was gifted:
LUX Beginnings: Obsidian & Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Marked (House of Night #1) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (+ a sephora giftset)
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Vicious by V.W. Schwab

Books I have bought:
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
Doctor Sleep by Stephen King

Books I have got from the library (or borrowed):
I totally forgot to take a picture for these so I'm to lazy to do it now. lol 

 


















Follow on Bloglovin
 my readers! 

Thank you all for stopping by! It's been a long while since I've posted a book haul and I keep having them pile up so this one is rather large. What does everyone think of the books I received? Are there any your looking forward to reading? I would love to hear what you guys think. Leave me a comment or/and leave your book haul blog link below. I promise to stop by and check them out. 

Have a nice weekend!  

6 comments :

  1. So many awesome books! I don't even know what to say! Enjoy your haul!

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like you have a lot of really awesome books, which I hope that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I loved Half Bad and The Geography of You and Me, in my top 10 of favourites this year so far. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lux series! And I find myself enjoying Shepherd's trilogy - overall, a solid, gorgeous trilogy! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome haul! I wasn't that thrilled with the Amity book, but it wasn't bad. Doctor Sleep was pretty good though.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much awesomeness here. Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy them all! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian