Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sad day!



Hello friends - Please forgive my lack of posting this week has been very sad for me. I found out today my best friend lost her only brother. He had a heart attack while on his way to driving to work to day and drove his car into a tree. A year ago May she also lost her Mom to a heart attack. I feel so sad for her. She has lost so much in so little of time and needs me right now so please dont leave me if I dont post as much as I am used to. Thanks for understanding. :) If you could keep her in your prayers. Her name is Courtney. Her Brother also lost his only daughter 3 months before he died. So sad! *tears*







2 comments :

  1. Such terrible news. She and her family are in my prayers.

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly send up a prayer or two.

    ctny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian