Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm Back!


Hello gang. Yes, I am back. I know it has been sometime since I have made a post. I am very sorry for that but after dealing with the loss of my BFF's brother passing away, I went through a Tornado here in Raleigh, NC where I live. It passed right over my APT where I live. Although I am fine and no serious damage was caused here, only a block away there was a family of a Mom and 4 kids and a huge tree fell into there house and killed all 4 of the children. There were so many trees down very near to where I live. It looked like a war zone. I thank God I was okay. Although I did lose my power here for almost a week and am back online and here to starting my blog going again. On a happier note I want to wish you all a wonder Easter. :) I will be posting more soon. Thanks for sticking with me.




2 comments :

  1. Oh wow, that's so scary about the tornado! I'm glad you weren't hurt!! I'm very sorry to hear about your BFF's brother. I hope May is a much happier and far less windy month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is heartbreaking to read about the misfortunes of your BF.
    My wish is that good things come in the future.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian