Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #22 | Please, Santa. I've been good... + Teaser Tuesday [ Pivot Point by Kasie West ]

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays friends! This will be my last post until after Christmas.  I hope everyone has a blessed holiday and I hope santa brings you many, many books. :)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 



This week's Top Ten is


Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

































































Please, Santa. I've been good! :D




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

Pivot Point by Kasie West





"It's not that funny. I'm just curious. She kissed a Norm, Addie. As in no abilities whatsoever."


Laila's lips purse together, and her fists tighten--probably because I'm still laughing and Duke looks partially digested. "Okay, Mr. Mover, how does Telekinesis help you kiss?"

Taken from page 241 







Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment about my top ten or teaser. ;) I would love to hear your thoughts and/or leave your blog links to where I can find your TTT/TT.


Happy Reading!

2 comments :

  1. yes to Arclight and These Broken Stars! I really want to own these two books. As for Another Little Piece, I really enjoyed it and it was such an unexpected book. oh Pivot Point! I LOVE that book! :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Book Thief! I hope Santa brought it for you. I am also excited to read Fangirl- but I didn't get it for Christmas. Hopefully soon! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian