Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #47 - All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill






James stares at me. 
         "What?" he says, the shocked remnants of a smile still on his face. 
          "James..." I whisper.
          "I don't understand. Why-" I pull the gun from my belt, and he swallows the rest of the sentence with a gulp. "Jesus Christ, Marina."
          "I don't go by that name anymore." I lift the gun. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this." 

Taken from page: 236







I love your comments. If you'd like to share your teasers with me then please leave your links to your blog posts below. I will come by check them out. Even if you don't blog you're welcome to comment. :) 


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!

6 comments :

  1. Fantastic teaser! I'm really enjoyed this book. There's so much feelings! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I both loved and hated this one, the feelings. :( But it is so amazing. Great teaser! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is still on my reading list, now I'm even more anxious to read it. Here's mine: http://readatallhours.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/teaser-tuesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Is she going to shoot him! That's a great teaser that makes me want more.
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. Did she bring the gun on a date? Intriguing teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian