Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012!

Wow, what an awesome year in the book world it has been. I myself have read so many wonderful books as well as found so many amazing authors who I never knew were out there. With so many books out there and not enough time to read everyone I want to each year. I thought since this is the day before a new year why not tell everyone my book highlights from this year. So before I begin I want to once again thank every author this year who asked me to read your books and wish you all the best of luck in the years to come. Also to all my followers who have stuck with me and I hope each and everyone of you enjoy Bittersweet Enchantment. 


My 2011 wrap up:

Books Read: 103 (my goal was 100)
Pages Read: 30515
Blog Post: 235

So here are three new year resolutions for the new year - 

1. Read more than last year
2. Blog more than last year
3. Do more book reviews

My Top 10 Books I read for 2011: ( does not mean the book was published in 2011)






As for the books I am looking forward to next year, well only time will tell. I know there will be a lot of awesome one coming out as well as ones I really need to read from my TBR list.  I am really thinking that 2011 will be a great year for me and I hope it will be for you as well. :)

1 comment :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian