Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow Friday: #11

Happy Friday! (sorry for being late) ^__^


Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Bloggers is Melannie @Books Are Vital 


This weeks question is: 


Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?) 


Well if the book is something I loved I will keep it for if I ever decide to read it again. If the book is one I did not care for I either sell it or give it away to someone. Maybe they would enjoy it more than I did.  I would do a swap but I do have the kind of money to keep mailing a book out to someone.


I hope everyone has a blessed day. 

5 comments :

  1. I'm the same way with my books! But I swap on swap.com which is an awesome site for book lovers!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's why I don't swap either! But I love all of my books too much to give away. Great answer and happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to keep books too, unless I didn't enjoy them. Everyone has different tastes, so someone out there will get good use out of it!

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally like to keep all of the books I read. I have a hard time parting with them!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Tia, it's too hard for me to part with my books. The only way I think I'll give some away or swap is if I have duplicates, which I do have some of at the moment. :) Lovely blog, it just puts me in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian