Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Friday: #12

Happy Friday!  ^__^


Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Blogger is Ce-Ce`s Garden of Reviews


This weeks question is: 


   Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

My Answer: Well I have two and of course my obvious answer would be my fave book series ever - The Iron Fey books. I adore the world that Julia Kagawa creates in her books. It would be so amazing to know all of the character's in the series. (esp. Prince Ash. ^__^) 

The other would be in the pages of the book series "Hex Hall". I think it would be super cool to be in Shopie's world, and meet and know so many different fantasy creatures. Yes, this in one of my other favorite book series. 

2 comments :

  1. While I LOVED the Iron Fey series, I feel like I wouldn't last very long if I lived in their realm. So much danger and so many enemies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read the Iron Fey series (agh, but I want to so bad!) and as much as I love the book, Hex Hall didn't even come to mind! I totally wouldn't mind living there. :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian