Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Friday: #6

Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Bloggers is Alaiel @Librarian Mouse




This weeks question is: 



Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?


My Answer:  Of course if you know me I love the iron fey series, so yes living in that mythical world would be so amazing, and if I could choose one other I would say The House of Night series. I would love to be able to know Zoey and be a vampire! 


5 comments :

  1. I've yet to read these series, but they are both on my TBR list. I'm a new follower:)
    Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with Iron Fey as well!

    New follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Iron Fey is definitely the big winner today on all the Blog's I've been visting, but I had to go with a few lesser-known worlds myself (except Harry Potter... ahh, that'd be so wonderful).

    I don't think I could handle being a vampire personally. The moral dilemma would leave me torn for ages.

    Rywn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to add the Iroen Fey series to my TBR! Quite a few people have mentioned it today!!

    I'm a new follower!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Iron Fey world would be pretty cool, but I'd be afraid of all the nasties, like changelings and redcaps. Even the big bad wolf! Otherwise it would be pretty cool!
    Old follower :)
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian