Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Friday: #5

Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Bloggers are Holjo @Pedantic Phooka Book


This weeks question is: 



Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??


A. I can honestly say no all the books I have read the bad guy should not deserve to win although maybe having his end up with the heroine has crossed my mind. No, I have never read a book where I think the bad guy should have won in the ending of the book.

3 comments :

  1. It seems like everyone is having a hard time with this one. I agree with the "ending up with the heroine" part though. I mean who doesn't love a good Love Triangle :)

    My Follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a difficult time coming up with one as well! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian