Friday, September 2, 2011

Follow Friday: #4

Follow Friday hosted by parajunkee.com &  alisoncanread

Featured Bloggers are Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature and Molli @ Once in A Prologue!


This weeks question is: 
---> SPOILER ALERT <---
|
|
|
V
(from the hunger games series, do not read more if you have not finished the series.)


Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what? 

A. I would choose the book series, The Hunger Games. I did enjoy the ending but there would be a few things I would definitely change. 

One: I would change that Katniss's sister would not have been killed. I was so sad that Prim was killed in the end. I felt it defeated the purpose of Katniss taking him place in the beginning of the books. I would have let him live.  

Two: I would have not have had Gale move to another district. I would have him stay and be friends with Katniss. 

If you please share your FF with me. I would love to know what everyone else thinks. Thanks!

7 comments :

  1. A blog with music! Nice!!! Happy Follow Friday! New Follower Here!

    Feel free to check out my blog @ http://www.booklove101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Gonna read the HG soon, can't believe the question PJ set - it's ruining my life! Lol.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH spoilers! I'm one of the few who hasn't read The Hunger Games series...even though we are few, I know there is more than just me!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the spoilers. Ugh! lol

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems like everyone is picking this series! but I agree, i wouldn't have had Prim die, that was just too sad! But whatever about Gale.. hahaha

    Literary Exploration: Follow Friday [2]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm more annoyed about how everything resolved suddenly, in one page at the very end. I wish there could have been something just a little earlier with Katniss and Peetah so it wasn't just "oh, okay. that's random" making up one or two lines in the last page. I felt shortchanged, not satisfied at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you. I had some issues with The Hunger Games but, it was good besides the ending!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian