Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #42: The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Well, it's been a while since I did a WOW post. Sorry about that. I always forgot to do meme's. Oy vey!

This week, I'm waiting on...



The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent
Hardcover & ebook, 352 pages
Expected publication: August 16th 2016 by Delacorte Press / MIRA Ink
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance




ONE SPARK WILL RISE. Nina Kane was born to be an exorcist. And since uncovering the horrifying truth—that the war against demons is far from over—seventeen-year-old Nina and her pregnant younger sister, Mellie, have been on the run, incinerating the remains of the demon horde as they go. 

In the badlands, Nina, Mellie, and Finn, the fugitive and rogue exorcist who saved her life, find allies in a group of freedom fighters. They also face a new threat: Pandemonia, a city full of demons. But this fresh new hell is the least of Nina’s worries. The well of souls ran dry more than a century ago, drained by the demons secretly living among humans, and without a donor soul, Mellie’s child will die within hours of its birth.

Nina isn’t about to let that happen . . . even if it means she has to make the ultimate sacrifice. 

SO FREAKING EXECTED!!! I am a HUGE Rachel Vincent fan. She's one of my auto-buy authors and for good reason. The first book in this series was the one of my favorite books of 2015 and iI can't wait to read what happens next. Plus reading about *sigh* Finn *swoon* is always a great thing!


So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?
Leave us a comment. I'd love to know. :)


 

5 comments :

  1. This book sounds and looks fantastic! I have never seen this one before but I am definitely excited to check it out! I hope you love it. :)
    My WoW
    http://epiloguereview.blogspot.com/2016/04/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html?m=1#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds and looks fantastic! I have never seen this one before but I am definitely excited to check it out! I hope you love it. :)
    My WoW
    http://epiloguereview.blogspot.com/2016/04/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html?m=1#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to start this series. I don't think my library has it though so I'm going to have to either request it or break down and buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I still need to read the first book. I'm so behind on a lot of series. Thanks for reminding me :)


    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rachel Vincent's books! Thanks so much for spotlighting it today!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian