Thursday, October 23, 2014

HUGE NEWS announced for The Selection series by Kiera Cass! || Revealing the cover for THE HEIR, book #4!


The selection fans rejoice! A BRAND NEW book in the series is announced! But wait there's two?! Coming May 5th book #4 in The Selection series by Kiera Cass will be released! Entertainment Weekly just today made this announcement and revealed THE COVER!!! 




Feast your eyes on THE HEIR!!

Here’s the official description for The Heir: 
“Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.”

The fifth book doesn't have a title or release date yet. Fans will have to wait and see. ;)

Also you can watch a behind-the-scenes look at how the cover was made by clicking here. To read the official announcement click here


I am overjoyed to find out this news and to see the new cover! I really thought after I read The One (book #3) that the story had ended? Didn't you?! Such a awesome surprise! I can't wait until May 5th, 2015! The cover is beyond words! The best yet, I personally think. How about you? Do you guys love the cover or what? Did you know there was going to be a 4th or even 5th book in the series?

 

3 comments :

  1. I'm so excited about this!! I had read that there was going to be another book, but I had no idea that we'd be moving into the future and seeing America and Maxon's daughter! That's perfect!! Can't wait!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought The One was the last book too (even despite not having read any of the books yet), but then as I kept checking up on Epic Reads' website about two or three months ago, I found out that there would be two more books. At the same time I found out that there was a poll going on where people had to guess what the baby's gender would be, only for us to be surprised it would be twins; one boy and one girl. But I totally agree with you! The cover is the best yet! Now I HAVE to read this series ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian