Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday: #7

Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Bloggers is Sharon @Obsession with Books




This weeks question is: 



Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?


My Answer: Well I used to have a couple books and series I would re-read over and over again until I got more into the book world and now I find myself wanting to read new books all the time, instead of reading the books I love over and over. But a few books I used to read a lot was the Twilight series, a few R.L Stine books and Pride and Prejudice. 


5 comments :

  1. I've read Twilight a couple of times too but mainly to refresh my memory before the movie. I tend to not have enough time to reread because of all the new books out there waiting to be read! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read twilight six times now * blush * yeah... picked something different though. ;)

    New follower. :) My Friday!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Twilight series is one that I would like to read again!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I love re-reading my favorite parts of Twilight. And I re-read Pride and Prejudice every December.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the Twilight series a lot too. I also re-read HP a lot.

    Have a great weekend!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian