Monday, May 16, 2011

COVER ALERT!! If I Die by Rachel Vincent

I have a amazing new book cover alert to share with you. If you are a fan of Rachel Vincent's "Soul Screamers" series or have been wanting to read them. I am sure you will love this beautiful and enchanting new cover for Rachel's new book: If I Die.
I first notice the new cover for the book while looking around on Goodreads. I was so happy to see it and the cover looks amazing as I am sure the book will be. I loved the first four books in this series. All such an amazing read. If I Die's cover for the book is very beautiful with some added spookiness. I love the colors and how the cover is so very haunting. 
To read more about "If I Die", just go to the books Goodreads page found here!



(Front Cover)

Release Date: September 20th 2011 by Harlequin

1 comment :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian