Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #37 - Long time no haul...

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Wait, what? She's actually doing a book haul this week?! Yes, I know it's a huge shocker right? It's been 6 whole months since I've done a Stacking The Shelves post. The reason simply being I lost my battery for my GOOD camera, the one that takes great pictures. A few weeks ago I ended up finding it while cleaning my bedroom closet. Now I know I could have used my cell phone to take the pictures but if I'm being honest with you all I've just been too lazy to do so. 

Anyhoo, I'm back with making these posts and hopefully this time I will do one every week. Also, because it's been so long since I've done a haul, I now have a massive amount of books to show you all. I decided today just to do a portion of the ones I've collected from the past months. Make sense? Good! So here we go...


Here are all of the books pictured together. 

Here's a close-up of a few of the books. The Program series by Suzanne Young I won from PageTurnnersBlog. The 3 books seen above those is a middle-grade series much like Goosebumps by R.L. Stine. I was sent those for review. 

Unleased, Siege and Storm, and Fire and Flood were all won at Mundie Moms. Saint Anything was won at IceyBooks. A month or so ago I was sent an awesome review/prize pack from Delacorte Press for the release of Off the Page by Jodi Picoult. It included a finished copy of the book, a postcard from the characters of the book, a letter from the publisher (seen below), and a cookie (seen below). 



Should I eat the cookie or save it? 

Along with winning Saints Anything, I also won a gift set which includes a key necklace, some stickers, and a poster (not shown).  The books behind the necklace I bought at Ollies for like 2 dollars a piece. 0_o

Find Momo: Coast to Coast, Beast Charming, and Liam's Promise are all review copies sent to me within the past few months. You can also get a better look at the middle-grade books I was talking about earlier in this picture as well. 

Once Price, Two Kingdoms, Written in the Stars, Witchcraft Couture, and Secrets: Diary of a Gutsy Teen are also all review books I've been sent. 



What do you all think of the books I've received from the last 6 months? Of course, there are a lot more but that's going to have to wait until next week. hehe
 Are there any books above you're looking forward to reading or have read and loved? Let me know in the comments below. 


Have a fabulous Sunday everyone!
Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. The video below is of the fireworks I went to see last night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian