Friday, July 24, 2015

#FF | Follow Friday #32 | Favorite Movies!



Hi everyone! It's been a long while since I done a FF post so I thought today would be a great day to start doing them again. I used to do them every week when I first started blogging but ended up stopping. Anyhoo, this weeks question is about another one of my passions, MOVIES!

Happy Friday!






This week's question is:
What is your favorite movie? – Suggested by A Kernel of Nonsense


This question is a hard one for me since I have so many favorite movies, so I am going to divide the question up into parts. I will be telling my favorite movie(s) for all of my favorite genres. 

In horror, my favorite movie series is Paranormal Activity.
In comedies, my favorite movies are The Change-Up and Nutty Professor 1 and 2.
In Animationmy favorite movies are Frozen, Big Hero 6, and The Little Mermaid
In Drama, my all time favorite movie is Titanic! I watched it 16 times in the theaters when it first came out. 

In Sci-Fi or fantasy, a few of my favorites are The Neverending Story, Labyrinth, and Predestination.



If you decide to follow me (which would be awesome if you did) please follow via Bloglovin or GFC. Anyway is fine really and all ways can be found on the right sidebar. :) Be sure to leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can visit you back and follow back as well. 

To all new followers and all of my old ones (YOU ROCK) happy friday! Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I'm planning one spending some time by the pool with a book. XD

14 comments :

  1. Great movie picks! I especially like The Little Mermaid.
    New bloglovin follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice! I like Nutty Professor too.
    New GFC follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Frozen is a big favourite in my house! And Labyrinth is a favourite of mine too!

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    Here's my Feature and Follow

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nutty Professor is so funny! And I love The Little Mermaid. Great picks. :)
    New GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Little Mermaid. Frozen was interesting. Not my favorite cartoon, but it was good. I do remember loving The Neverending Story. I read the book when I was in middle school, though I can't remember a thing from it now.
    Happy Friday
    Old GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to everyone who's commented and followed my blog thus far. I am have been to all of your blogs as well and followed. ;) YAY for new followers. <3

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I love the Titanic :D New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Titanic is perfection. Great choice! I also followed you via GFC :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Titanic. That movie broke my heart and made me cry so hard. I loved it so much though! The best movies always tend to be the ones that make you sob the most!

    Thanks for stopping by! New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those are nice movies.. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-18-my-favorite-movies.html

    New Follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Titanic! It's definitely a classic. I always love to watch that one. Frozen is really good too!

    I'm a new Bloglovin' follower. Hope you're having a nice weekend! :D

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I am also not ashamed to admit that Frozen is really a great animation movie! Loved it! :)
    Followed u back! :)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you saw Titanic 16 times in the theater!?! The movie I remember seeing the most times in theater was War of the Worlds...I just thought it was so cool, saw it 4 times. I clearly remember going to see Titanic though. We were sitting there during the little intermission and there was a woman sitting by her mom, who was hard of hearing. I guess the mom was a little confused because the woman was trying to explain the movie to her and finally she yells, "The girl lives, the boy dies." We were just like well, thanks for ruining it for us! Still a great movie. I also love The Little Mermaid (was always one of my fave Disney movies, and Big Hero 6 is awesome too. Thanks for visiting my blog and following; following you now too via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your favorite movies sound way too scary for me! I went to see Paper Towns over the weekend and every single preview was for a horror movie and even the previews had me hiding under my seat!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian