Saturday, July 26, 2014

When it rains it pours



So I'm a dummy. I accidentally spilled soda on my laptop. Yep, and now the mother-board is fried. *sigh*
So now I need to buy a new laptop but won't be able to for a few more days because guess what? I'm sick with the flu. YAY! NOT!  I using my old as the hills desktop and I NEVER use it. SO SLOW!

For the next few days I will be inactive on my blog and most everywhere else. I can still check on twitter and emails because I have my Kindle Fire. :) 

Lesson learned? Never set a glass of anything next to your computer. Ever. 

Please excuse me while I go off and cry. haha :)


1 comment :

  1. I'm so sorry about your computer! And don't blame yourself too much. It was an accident.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian