Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #33 | Huge Haul - 18 BOOKS!

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I have received for Review:
- Print copies -
Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang


- eARC's -

 

Books/Swag I have won or was gifted:
Blood on the Bayou by Stacey Jay - won @ Paranormal Book Club
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green - won @ Manga Maniac Cafe
The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst - won @ GCR
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas - won @ TUABFC
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay - won @ Paranormal Book Club
Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay - won @ Paranormal Book Club

Books I have got from the library (or borrowed):
 Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel
The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett

Books I have bought:
Lover at Last by J.R. Ward
Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
All That Glows by Ryan Graudin



Follow on Bloglovin
 my readers! 

Thank you all for stopping by! 
It's been a while since I've done a book haul so this one is rather huge. ;)
What do you guys think of the books I got this week? I would love to hear what everyone thinks. Leave me a comment or/and leave your book haul blog link below. I promise to stop by and check them out. 

Have a nice weekend!  :)


6 comments :

  1. Woahh, so many books! Ooo, I LOVED The Burning Sky so so so so so much! And I really really enjoyed Durst's VESSEL - though I have not read any of her other books. Uninvited and All That Glows are amazing! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Beckie :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to own Uninvited! My sister read an eARC and LOVED IT! :D awesome books!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Uninvited! I have The Burning Sky but haven't gotten to it yet. The Vault of Dreamers and Welcome to the Dark House is on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you must be lucky to win all those books, well done, Love Black dagger Brotherhood. I hope you enjoy it too. Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Juliet Immortal, haven't read the sequel yet though, and I still have to buy The Burning Sky. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul and congrats on your winnings!

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian