Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #23 | Charmed & Silver Shadows

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




This week, I'm waiting on...


Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2)
by Michelle Krys
Hardcover, 368 pages
Expected publication: May 26th 2015 by Delacorte Press
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance



Indie has spent the last few weeks frantically searching for Paige. She's tried every spell imaginable, but witchcraft has gotten her nowhere, and she's going crazy with guilt. Despite what her warlock boyfriend, Bishop, tells her, Indie knows it's her fault her best friend was kidnapped by the Priory. And with the Priory destroyed, finding Paige feels more hopeless than ever-especially when Indie discovers that Paige isn't even on Earth. She's trapped in Los Demonios, an alternate dimension of Los Angeles filled with evil paranormals. No one who has gone there has ever come out.

Fueled by terror and loyalty, Indie is desperate to find a way into the underworld prison. She'll worry about getting out later. But facing the dark world's most dangerous witches and warlocks on her own means keeping her plan hush-hush-and forging alliances with some sketchy people, including a seriously sexy sorcerer.

Sometimes a witch must keep secrets from the people she cares about most. And sometimes she isn't the only one with secrets…

I know this book is a LONGGGG way off but I couldn't help myself. I NEED it now!!! 

Once again, Hillary will be joining me for todays WOW post. YAY!




Hillary's is waiting on....

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5)
by Richelle Mead
Hardcover, 416 pages
Expected publication: July 29th 2014 by Razorbill
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance




Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

In The Fiery Heart, Sydney risked everything to follow her gut, walking a dangerous line to keep her feelings hidden from the Alchemists.

Now in the aftermath of an event that ripped their world apart, Sydney and Adrian struggle to pick up the pieces and find their way back to each other. But first, they have to survive. 

For Sydney, trapped and surrounded by adversaries, life becomes a daily struggle to hold on to her identity and the memories of those she loves. Meanwhile, Adrian clings to hope in the face of those who tell him Sydney is a lost cause, but the battle proves daunting as old demons and new temptations begin to seize hold of him. . . .

Their worst fears now a chilling reality, Sydney and Adrian face their darkest hour in this heart-pounding fifth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where all bets are off.


So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?
Leave us a comment. We would love to know. :)


 

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to read Silver Shadows! I'm waiting for the whole series to be written before I'm going to read it, but I buy the books as soon as they come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you still buy the books in the series, even though you don't read them yet. I can't wait to get my hands on this book and see what happens! I'm sure the ending will leave me desperately waiting for the last installment in the series :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian