Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday # 13 / The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I am waiting on...


The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa 
Paperback, 352 pages
Series: The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2
Expected publication: October 29th 2013 by Harlequin Teen



Add on Goodreads / Preorder

IN THE REAL WORLD, WHEN YOU VANISH INTO THIN AIR FOR A WEEK, PEOPLE TEND TO NOTICE 

After his unexpected journey into the lands of the fey, Ethan Chase just wants to get back to normal. Well, as "normal" as you can be when you see faeries every day of your life. Suddenly the former loner with the bad reputation has someone to try for-his girlfriend, Kenzie. Never mind that he's forbidden to see her again.  

But when your name is Ethan Chase and your sister is one of the most powerful faeries in the Nevernever, "normal" simply isn't to be. For Ethan's nephew, Keirran, is missing, and may be on the verge of doing something unthinkable in the name of saving his own love. Something that will fracture the human and faery worlds forever, and give rise to the dangerous fey known as the Forgotten. As Ethan's and Keirran's fates entwine and Keirran slips further into darkness, Ethan's next choice may decide the fate of them all.

I am SOOOOOO super excited to read "The Iron Traitor"! I WANTED NEEDED this book even since I finished the first one. 


So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? 
Are you excited to read The Iron Traitor too?


Leave me a comment below letting me know. If you have a blog leave me your link to your WOW post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian