Sunday, August 11, 2013

In My Mailbox # 44+ Stacking The Shelves # 21



Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

A weekly meme hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library. 

 Books I have received for Review: 
The Well's End by Seth Fishman (Thank you Penguin/G.P. Putnam's Sons)
Once We Were by Kat Zhang (Thanks HarperCollins)
Everything Breaks by Vicki Grove (Thank you Penguin/G.P. Putnam's Sons) - For Giveaway

Books I have won or was gifted: 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
 Boundless (Unearthly #3) ARC copy by Cynthia Hand (signed by author)
Dead Beautiful (Dead Beautiful #1) by Yvonne Woon
Life After Theft ARC copy by Aprilynne Pike
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1)by Melissa de la Cruz
Masquerade (Blue Bloods #2) by Melissa de la Cruz
Revelations (Blue Bloods #3) by Melissa de la Cruz
The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4) by Melissa de la Cruz
Keys to the Repository (Blue Bloods #4.5)  by Melissa de la Cruz
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5) by Melissa de la Cruz
Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods #5.5) by Melissa de la Cruz
Lost in Time (Blue Bloods #6) by Melissa de la Cruz (signed by author)

I won all books @ The Readers Den. Thank you! :)

Books I have got from the library:

The Walking Dead, Vol. 2: Miles Behind Us by Robert Kirkman
The Walking Dead, Vol. 3: Safety Behind Bars by Robert Kirkman
Rush by Maya Banks
Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep 
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7) by Gena Showalter (borrowed from my sister)

Books I have bought:
 Easy by Tammara Webber
Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #1) by Larissa Ione (my sister bought for me)



Well that wraps up another week of books for me. ;) What do you think of the books I got this week (and last)? Are there any you're looking forward to reading? 

Leave me a comment or/and leave you bookhaul blog link below. I would love to come by and check them out.

8 comments :

  1. Nice haul! I liked Life After Theft and I still want to read Going Vintage. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul of books, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Once We Were as I loved the first book!

    Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONCE WE WERE! Can't wait :) and wow, congrats on winning those books! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of your wins, I only have the first Blue Bloods book! Enjoy them :D

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp* you got a signed ARC of Boundless!?! I am so jelly! That's awesome, girlie. I've been wanting to read the Blue Bloods books too! I hear they're amazing!

    Happy Reading! Old follower bloglovin ^_^

    Dee @ Dee's Reads My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, so many awesome books! I have Going Vintage and Life after Theft on my TBR. Hope you enjoy and happy reading!

    Bookmunchies' Sunday Post & STS (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read the Blue Bloods series yet but I really want to because I've heard such good things about it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you hit the jackpot! Looking forward to the reviews.

    Buy books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian