Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday # 18 + Teaser Tuesday # 42


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's Top Ten is: 

Rewind Day! So I get to choose a topic done is the past. 


Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote A Review For



Between the Lines Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha van Leer  - I just adored this book! It was so super cute. Just never got around to reviewing it. 














Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)




Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick - OMG! This book should have been the dead of me. I loved it sooooo very much!! *sigh* I will end up writing a review someday soon. ;) How could I not?









 Beautiful Lies








Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman - I was totally floored by how amazing this one is. I just eat this book up! Loved every second of it. I'm not sure why I haven't review the book but it needs to be done. :)






Kill Me Softly








Kill me Softly by Sarah CrossNow this book should have been reviewed a long time ago. Shame on me! :( I feel in love with this book right from the start. If you have not read it....go now! It's wonderful.








Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2)






Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz - This is the 2nd book in the series and I know I did a review on the 1st one, Spellbound but I'm not sure why I never wrote one for this one. I loved everything about this book. :)









Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool, #1)





Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday -  Okay, I am really going to scold myself on this one. Deadly Cool was one of my favorite reads in 2012. I love the mystery and the romance. Again this one is another book that is overlooked, but really kicks ass! 








Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)




Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer - Okay, please shoot me know. Ugh! I can't believe I forgot to review Cinder.  Maybe once I read Scarlet I will do both reviews in one. 











If I Stay (If I Stay #1)



If I Stay by Gayle Forman - I think the reason I never reviewed this book is because how sad and emotional it was for me. 












Imaginary Girls



Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma - This book was super crazy and weird but I think that's why I enjoyed it so much. Why I didn't end up reviewing it? I have a "reason" but it's a secret. O_0












Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)


Heist Society by Ally Carter - Honestly, I am not sure why I never did a review for the book. I love the whole series. Ally Carter is an amazing author but I guess i never found the time to review her books. Not to say I won't in the future. :)















Leave me your TOP TEN links below in the comment section. I will come check it out. :)




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


My teaser comes from the book: 


Being Henry David by Cal Armistead





"Seriously, sometimes I feel like I don't know anything about you, Hank. Mr. Mysterious. Who the hell are you anyway?"

"I have no idea," I say, flashing a charming smile to show her I'm kidding. 

Taken from page 178-179









I love comments! Leave your links to your blog post. I will come check them out. Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!







2 comments :

  1. YES. I loved the Heist Society series! And I've heard so many amazing things about Cinder, that I'm really going to have to pick it up sometime. :)

    My Top Ten.

    ~Lynette @ Escaping Reality – One Book at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all your great books that you never reviewed -- expect Killing Me Softly. I really didn't enjoy that book at all. The Mira/Felix thing drove me crazy. She was fifteen going on sixteen -- he was twenty-one. Plus the whole 'he's going to kill you - stay away' but Mira being all like 'oh, whateves! I love him even if it's just been two days'. Ugh.

    But Imaginary Girls, Deadly Cool (the cursing censorship bothered me), and If You Stay are some of my faves. Anything by Gayle Forman or Nova Ren Suma is a must-buy for me.

    I'm really interested in the Being Henry David book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian