Saturday, December 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (#34) + Stacking The Shelves (#11)

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Books I have received for Review:
 The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine, Ken Brosky


Books I have won or was gifted:
 The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Books I have got from the library:

 Through To You by Emily Hainsworth
This is not a Test by Courtney Summers
Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
Maximum Ride, Vol. 3 (Maximum Ride: The Manga #3) by James Patterson
Maximum Ride, Vol. 5 (Maximum Ride: The Manga #5) by James Patterson


Books I have bought:
None. :(




Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts or just leave a comment of what books you got last week? 


I am very behind on e-mails this week. I know many of you have left comments on a few of  my recent posts and I will be stopping by ALL of your blogs this weekend.  Don't worry. I do read and love all comments you guys leave me. 



Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Happy reading! 

10 comments :

  1. I always love seeing what people win. Maggie Steifvater books are awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great lists! This week I added Pride and Popularity to my ebook indie list. I love retellings:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! :)
    I LOVED This is Not a Test! And while Shiver was just okay for me, I hope you love it!

    Happy reading ^.^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new books! I quite enjoyed Shiver and Burning Blue! I hope you do too. :) And I've heard great things about This is Not a Test. Enjoy!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiver is so good and so is Through To You! I loved both of those books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shiver is soooo good. So romantic. I hope you enjoy it!

    Please visit My Shelf. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You got Scorpio Races! It's a great book and I loved it and I really hope you enjoy it. :) Also, we followed via Networked Blogs, hope you can follow us back! Enjoy your books and have a great week! :D

    Here's our StS.
    Stacking the Shelves #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE GRIMM CHRONICLES sounds so fun, and the cover is fabulous! Ooh, THE SCORPIO RACES, good thing to win...I've been trying to make time to read that! I've read the MAXIMUM RIDE series, but not the manga!

    I came to your blog from STS b/c you had Enchantment in your blog's title and I was hoping for some fairy tale love! Seeing the Grimm edition, I think I'm going to like coming here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Through to You. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shiver and This is Not a Test are both books that I really enjoyed! And the Grimm Chronicles looks really good as well! :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian