Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 Book Challenges

Hi everyone. ^__^

With 2012 coming to an end very soon and 2013 right around the corner I have decided to make a post with all of the book challenges I will be doing. I love book challenges. I feel they really make reading so much more fun. Now I have only found a few so far that I want to do so when I find more they will be added to this post later on. All books read for each challenge will be record on the "BOOK CHALLENGE" link above.


★ Here is a list of the book challenges I will be participating in in 2013. 


Hosted by Amy @ My Overstuffed Bookshelf

The goal to is read 150 books in 2013. 
This includes all types of books, ebooks, audio, re-reads, library, novella, Manga, ect. Once I have read each book it will be noted on the "BOOK CHALLENGES" link above. (not on this post)

Want to join this challenge with me? Click here



2013 Standalone Reading Challenge

The goal here is to read 15 or more standalone books. 
 This means that the book can not have an announced (sometimes sequels happen unexpectedly) sequel, prequel, follow up, etc. Also companion novels count towards the goal as long as the book takes place in the same world but with all new and different characters.

Want to join this challenge with me? Click here



Hosted by Bookish

With this challenge the goal is to read as many book as you'd like but you are only allowed to read books that have been in your TBR pile for sometime now. New books will be allowed only ones in 2012 and older.

My goal level I have chosen is:
21-30 books - A Sweet Kiss


Want to join this challenge with me? Click here


Hosted by Book Chick City

I am a HUGE zombie lover! This challenge is so right for me. 
The goal is to read any type of book with zombies in it. I have decided to go for level 2 which is:


Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2013


Want to join this challenge with me? Click here.




Hosted by Katie's Book Blog


Read any contemporary YA novel that is published between January 1, 2013 and December 30, 2013 but you must read them in 2013! (All formats accepted: paperback, ARC, e-book)


My Level:  Level 3: 15+ books


Want to join this challenge with me? Click here.




3 comments :

  1. Good luck with your challenges! I went crazy and participated in quite some challenges. It's going to be fun :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the 2013 SARC! Best of luck:) Happy new year. LOVE your blog design. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mel and Britta. :)

    Good luck with yours as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian