Friday, August 5, 2016

I'm back from the dead!!! *moans like a ghost*


Nah, I'm just kidding. Although it does feel like things around here have been a ghost town with the complete lack of me posting. I have good reason for that too! I do, I promise. 

Guess what? I moved to PARIS!! 
No, not really...but that would be awesome, right?!

Truthfully, I did in fact move. August 1st I moved a town over from where I live now. All of July I had been working on the time consuming and tedious task of packing my entire life up in boxes, many MANY boxes. *sigh* I'd say a good 1/3 of them were books. My moving guys keep looking at me like I was crazy. One of them actually said. "There has to be at least 4000 books here!" I was like, "Pretty much!" *nervous laugh*

Anyway, so that's where I have been for the last several weeks. There really hasn't been any posting going on. I am way behind on picking giveaway winners, posting up reviews, emails, and so much more on here. I'm so sorry to my blog readers, authors, publishers and so forth about all of this. It's been a while since I've had to move and I didn't fully realize how much effort and time goes into it. Right now I am on the home stretch, so to speak. I'm working on unpacking...YAY! SO MUCH FUN! *shakes head no* 

For the next week or so I am going to be working on the unpacking and cleaning part, so give me a little bit more time to get that done and then things around here will go back to normal. Actually, things are going to be better than the "norm". I'm really going to be working on posting a lot more than I use to and will be having some really fun things coming up soon. One of which is more giveaways!! Please bare with me a bit longer and thank you for stopping by even when there was nothing going on. ;)

You guys totally rock! I can't wait to get back into book blogging and reading again! 
See ya all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian