Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #25 | Famous Last Words

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




This week, I'm waiting on...



Famous Last Words by Katie Alender
Hardcover, ARC edition, 320 pages
Expected publication: September 30th 2014 by Point
Genre: YA - Mystery, Thriller



Hollywood history, mystery, murder, mayhem, and delicious romance collide in this unputdownable thriller from master storyteller Katie Alender.

Willa is freaking out. It seems like she's seeing things. Like a dead body in her swimming pool. Frantic messages on her walls. A reflection that is not her own. It's almost as if someone -- or something -- is trying to send her a message.

Meanwhile, a killer is stalking Los Angeles -- a killer who reenacts famous movie murder scenes. Could Willa's strange visions have to do with these unsolved murders? Or is she going crazy? And who can she confide in? There's Marnie, her new friend who may not be totally trustworthy. And there's Reed, who's ridiculously handsome and seems to get Willa. There's also Wyatt, who's super smart but unhealthily obsessed with the Hollywood Killer.

All Willa knows is, she has to confront the possible-ghost in her house, or she just might lose her mind . . . or her life.

Acclaimed author Katie Alender puts an unforgettable twist on this spine-chilling tale of murder, mystery, mayhem -- and the movies.


I'm a HUGE fan of Author Katie Alender. Her Bad Girl's Don't Die series is and forever will be one of my favorite books series as well as some of the scariest books I've ever read. Katie truly is the queen of thrillers! I am SUPER EXCITED about her new book! I can't wait to read come late September.


So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?
Leave us a comment. I'd love to know. :)


 

1 comment :

  1. I don't think that this one is exactly my sort of story (I'm a total wimp with most thrillers) but I hope you enjoy it!!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian