Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #26 + Teaser Tuesday #53

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's Top Ten is

Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag

Sadly, I will not being going to the beach this summer. I used to live in sunny Florida about 5 years ago and would often go to the beach. Now that I live in NC, the closest beach is 3 hours away. I do often go swimming in the pool so I guess that would count since I bring my beach bag with. :)  My Top Ten will be books I plan on bringing to the pool to read this summer (in my beach bag).

  1. Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
  2. Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson
  3. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
  4. This One Summer by Mariko Tamaki (graphic novel)
  5. Sisters' fate by Jessica Spotswood
  6. Ki$$ & $ell by Brittany Geragotelis
  7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins 
  8. Unforgotten by Jessica Brody
  9. Miracle by Elizabeth Scott 
  10. Tease by Amanda Maciel 




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

Confessions of the Very First Zombie Slayer (That I Know Of) by F.J.R. Titchenell






Boy meets girl, boy becomes zombie somehow, girl kills boy, girl goes into police custody, zombies start popping up elsewhere, this reported believes girl might have something of value to tell us, police uncooperative, girl not available for comment, blah, blah, blah. 

Taken from page, 87. 









So that's all folks. Leave me a comment about my Top Ten or teaser. I love reading them all and of course if you blog leave me a link to YOUR post. I will be sure to stop by and visit you back. ;)

Follow on Bloglovin


 my readers! 

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like this could be funny. Good Teaser.
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK. There's a giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live on the Gulf Coast but rarely go to the beach since I have a pool. I like your bag of goodies.
    Love that teaser. Too funny! I've been wanting to read it for a while as I'm a huge zombie addict.
    Here is mine from Jill Arcger's White Heart of Justice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian