Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Small Hiatus!


Hello friends! :)

As some of you may have recently seen there has not been a lot going on lately. For this I am sorry. Summer is always super busy for me outside of my blog. Family visiting, taking vacations and just hanging out by the pool. This coming weekend I am going to ConTemporal (a steampunk convention). It's my first time going and I am so excited! I even have a amazing Steampunk costume. I will be sure to take pictures. ;) Also, there is bound to be some authors who write Steampunk attending. I can't wait to see who. 


On Sunday my Grandparents are coming from Florida to visit here in NC. They will be staying for a week. While everyone is visiting our family is planning on going to Carowinds Theme Park. Whoo Hoo! 


Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know I will be on break for about a week or so. I still plan on doing my scheduled posts, closing giveaways and maybe some others when free time permits but other than that I'll be pretty busy having fun! =)


So hang in there, I'll be back soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian