Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 photo c759426c-e315-4196-88b5-1f590709a147_zps0a42ef5e.png

Just wanted to say a very Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! 
I hope each of you have a beautiful weekend and a lovely day.

What is everyone doing for Valentine's Day? Got any special plans?
Sadly, once again I am spending it alone. 


I know, I know, I'm pitiful. *sigh*


How does everyone like my heart made of books? I made it myself with a few of my own books when I saw Harlequin TEEN did one on their facebook page. Very, very cool idea. 

2 comments :

  1. you are not spending it alobne since we are here^^ and i'm sure in all those book there is teh perfect male to keep you company this evening

    i love the heart you made, it's a great way to express the message^^

    i just spend the day online and reading, some time for me because after all it's time i start to love myself too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you had a lovely Friday. I like your book heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian