Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#9) + Teaser Tuesday (#30)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This week's Top Ten is: 



Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World 
(outside the book)


1. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Anna & St. Claire)
2. Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (Lola & Cricket)
3. Immortal City by Scoot Speer (Jackson & Maddy)
4. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (Emma & Brenden)
5. Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent (Tod & Kaylee)
6. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Ash & Meghan)
7. Die For Me by Amy Plum (Kate & Vincent)
8. Twilight by Stephanie Meyers (Edward & Bella)
9. Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward (Rhage & Mary)
10. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Patch & Nora)

Share you list with me in the comments section. I will come take a peak. ãƒ„


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from When the sea is rising red written by Cat Hellisen.



Taken from page: 88

The third eyelides recede a little and I can just make out the edge of his indigo pupils. 
"I'll see you then, Felicita."
"It's Firell."









Please share with me your Top Ten or teaser for this week. I would love to know.
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!

10 comments :

  1. Tod & Kaylee probably would make it in the real world. I would like them to make it. :) They are cute. :) Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third eyelids? I wish I had indigo pupils, that must be gorgeous, just like the cover! Thanks for sharing :)
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-life-knocks.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeeeee third eye?!?!? WHAT?! That's a crazy sounding creature! Awesome teaser!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about Patch and Nora, but I think they might have a chance of making it in the real world! Love your list. (:

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list. I've not read them all but I'm glad to see Edward and Bella up there. I'm getting flack for adding them on my list! I love their love story and I really think they'd make it.

    I also love me some Ettiene and Cricket! I mean, who wouldn't want to spend forever with them?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lola and Cricket! Anna and St Clair! They made it on my list too. They are so great. They definitely would make it!

    Great picks!

    Come check out my top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list! I definitely agree with your choices of Ash & Meghan as well as Patch & Nora. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Teaser! I've been wanting to read this book for a while...Can't wait to see what you think of it :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting eyes! Very curious about this book!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian