Thursday, August 18, 2011

--> Book Review: Remembrance By Michelle Madow <--

Title: Remembrance
Author: Michelle Madow
Number of Pages: 270 (e-book)
Published: Published July 25 2011
URL:  http://www.michellemadow.com



Buy Remembrance here:

I was contacted by Michelle Madow the author of  Remembrance and she asked me to read and review her book for my honest opinion. Remembrance is a Young Adult novel that is a great read for any age.  After reading the short summary of Remembrance that was sent by Michelle, I knew I would love to have the chance to read this book.  So here is my review of her book. Thank you so much, Michelle for the book and a chance to review it for you.






Goodreads Info: 

New Hampshire high school junior Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet. 


Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she seem to get him out of her mind?


Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, the pair of them soon find that fighting fate isn't going to be easy.




My Thoughts: (I gave the book 4 Stars)


I feel completely in love with this book from the start. I am such a suckers for a sappy love story and Remembrance is just that with a twist. The book starts out where a new boy, Drew joins the school where Lizzie the female lead character attends. Drew Carmichael just transfers from a school in NY and meets Lizzie on his first day. Lizzie feels strangely drawn to Drew like she knows him from some where even know she has never meet him before. After that day weird things start happening to Lizzie. She has a project for class to draw a scene from Pride and Prejudice - But once Lizzie looks up from what she was drawing she was amazed of what she saw...(I won't spoil it).  She starts to feel not connected to her long time boyfriend anymore and every time she is near Drew she feel so oddly more connected to him but does not understand why she keeps feeling this way even thought Drew is pushing Lizzie away. One of the main reason why is because he is dating Lizzie BFF, Chelsea. More and more Drew keeps away for Lizzie and she does not understand what is going on.... she feel like there is more than he is telling her. Besides all of this going on, now she is having flashes of memory from a past or of her past? Lizzie cannot be sure of anything anymore, why she is remembering things in the past that are not her memories and why she feels so drawn to Drew, but mostly why he acts so cold towards her. Well the answers lie within this amazing novel written by Michelle Madow. I adored this book and I think it would be a fast, fun and exciting read for any age group. There were parts where I just wanted to smack drew or cry for Lizzie. I loved being able to feel so many different emotions during the process of reading Remembrance. I just love stories of past lives they are so unique and refreshing to me to read.  I really enjoyed reading it and I think my readers will to. I would love to applaud Michelle for such a brilliant novel and I am glad I had the opportunity to read and review your book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian