Thursday, March 3, 2011

I WON The 7 Facts award!





A few days ago I recieved a message from My Book Addiction that she gave me the 7 facts award. So I would like to thank her for this award.

But before I can claim this award there are a couple of things I must do:

1: Thank the person who gave you the 7 fact award and link back to their blog
2: Post 7 random facts about yourself
3: Past this award to 15 other worthy people!

So here are the 7 random facts:

1. One of my favorite shows is Wizards of Waverly Place. :)
2. I love to play Sims! Controlling sims is to fun!
3. I am a closet country music fan.
4. I wanted to be a Vet when I was growing up.
5. I love anime and manga! Chobits is my fave!
6. I hate sports!
7. My fave food is steak and mashed potato's.

Here are the blogs that I'm passing this award to:

5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this award with me =)
    I also wanted to be a vet when I was younger, but I ended up being a lab tech hehe
    Have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beckie!! So sweet of you to think of me. --Sorry for the email blunder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking about me and my blog! :)

    We have a lot in common. I also love Sims (used to be obsessed with that game!!), I used to want to be a vet (till I realized they have to kill animals sometimes too), and I love Steak and potatoes..yummm..wish I had some now!! :) ...OH, and I HATE sports.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving this fun award and thank you for passing it on to me! Hugs!

    I also LOVE steak and mashed potato, oh now you made me hungry! :-D

    And I also love country songs ;-)

    Have a nice weekend!

    Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian