Monday, November 29, 2010

A few updates... ^.^

Yeah, I know I have not been blogging a lot these days been kinda in a blah mood but I plan to change that hopefully soon. I have been very much into a new website called Goodreads.com - This is this is amazing for anyone who loves to read like me. :) Come join me there?!  http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4560150
I am entered to win a bunch of neato books so yeah. I so have started reading this amazing series by Rachel Vincent Called "Soul Screamers". The first book is named "My Soul to Take". A MUST read if you like Twilight.  Here is a short intro on the book:  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6315602-my-soul-to-take


So I have been trying to get through Breaking Dawn this past month and not that I dont love it but some other books have got me sidetracked. Ugh! I have been in a semi good mood though so thats fine. Been loving this image of Rob I found. I will leave you with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian