Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon #18: Goals & Updates!

Bout of Books 18

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Hello, fellow book-nerds! Happy 2017!
I know I'm a day and a half late in joining but better late than never. ;)

Yes, it's time once again for another Bout of Books read-a-thon! I'm sure most of you are fully aware of what a read-a-thon is and have participated in one or more throughout the years. If not, all info about this one is below. Pretty much it's a challenge to read as many books as you can in a set time period. Let's just say I've done my fair share of read-a-thons since I started my blog, at least 20 times. They are just so much fun! Anyway, today begins the 18th #Boutofbooks read-a-thon! On this post, you will find what books I will be reading, my week-long goals, daily updates, and the mini-challenges I complete.
Time Devoted to Reading -
  • I will be reading from January 3rd - 8th
Goals: I'm going to keep it simple this time since I joined late.
  • Read 2 books! 
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • READ MORE, GET DISTRACTED LESS! 
  • Do Twitter chats
  • Take pictures of what I'm reading (and mini challenges) and post them on Instagram.
  • Be more proactive with posting daily updates on the blog, twitter and leaving comments on other read-a-thon participants blogs.
Books I will be reading -

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

Heartless by Marissa Meyer - reading now

Day One Updates: January 2nd
Number of books read today: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 
Number of books read in Total: 

Day Two Updates: January 3rd
Number of books read today: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:
Number of books read in Total:

Day Three Updates: January 4th
Number of books read today: 
Total Pages Read today: 140
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 0

Day Four Updates: January 5th
Number of books read today: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:
Number of books read in Total:

Day Five Updates: January 6st
Number of books read today: 
Total Pages Read today:
Mini Challenges Completed Today:
Number of books read in Total:

Day Six Updates: January 7th
Number of books read today: 
Total Pages Read today:
Mini Challenges Completed Today:
Number of books read in Total:

Day Seven Updates: January 8th
Number of books read today: 
Total Pages Read today:
Mini Challenges Completed Today:
Number of books read in Total:

None yet


Thank you for stopping by to check out my Bout of Books readathon post! I'd love to hear your thoughts on what I'm reading, a supportive Good Luck or even a Hi! Leave me a comment if you'd like and if you're participating as well then leave me a link to your post and I will be sure to stop by to visit you!

1 comment :

  1. I hope you've had a great time with bout of books and that you were able to get a lot read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian