Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #29 + Teaser Tuesday #56: Stay With Me

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's Top Ten is
Top Ten Five Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015



1. Winter by Marissa Meyer - This book comes out 5 days after my Birthday! *hint hint* LOL 
I am so excited to be able to read the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series and see what happens next! Anyone with me on this?!


2. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I am such a HUGE fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout (J. Lynn) This series is one of the best books ever. I like loveandwanthimtohavemybabies Roth! This series is amazing and if any of you have not yet read it, please do, like now! ;)


3. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler - I am big into YA mysteries as some of you may know and this one sounds like such an outstanding read. I can't wait! 


4. The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa - This book is by far the most anticipated book of 2015 for me. I pretty much died at the end of the The Iron Traitor. I'm such an ugly crier. Thanks, Julie! XD I can't wait to find out what happens next! 


5. Menagerie by Rachel Vincent - A new book by Rachel Vincent? SIGH ME UP! Rachel's soul screamers series is what got me back into reading again 6 years ago. She's a wonderful author and one of my favorites of course. Menagerie sound amazing! I can't wait to read it come September.


I know I didn't do ten books this time, but I have a lot to do today so I'm kind of in a hurry. *blushes* Next time I will do all 10, promise! ;) What do you all think of the ones I did choose? Are there any you agree with me on? 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

Stay With Me by J. Lynn





One side of his lips tipped up. "Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that date on Sunday."

What the what? If I recalled correctly, I hadn't agreed to the date. He let go, his hands sliding off my neck, leaving a trail of shivers in their wake. 

Goodness, he'd just kissed my forehead again. 

- Taken from page 184 

So that's all folks. Leave a comment if you'd like about my Top Ten or teaser. I love reading them all and of course if you blog leave me a link to YOUR post. I will be sure to stop by and visit you back. Pinky promise. ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. I'm also looking forward to Every Last Breath! I'm almost finished with Stone Cold Touch, so at least I won't have too long to wait! Great list :)
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian