Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #25 + Teaser Tuesday #52 | Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 



This week's Top Ten is


Top Ten Bookish Things (that aren't books) that I would like to own!


 
1. A purse made out of a book. How awesome is that? I really love this one above. Made by: Rebound Designs


Library Book Necklace Glass Dome Art Pendant with Ball Chain Included Librarians, Writers, Bibliophiles, Book Worms, Teachers, Reading

2. I am a HUGE fan of bookish jewelry. Here one I would love to own. Made and sold by: MissingPiecesStudio

So Many Books, So Little Time pendant, Zappa Quote Book lover necklace, charm,  Book quote jewelry,

3. Here's another I totally adore. Is it cute!? I love how it looks so vintage. Made and sold by: SilverRapture

Divergent inspired bracelet - Factions - Abnegation, Dauntless, Amity, Candor, Erudite, Divergent

4. Eeep! I want them all! Made and sold by: WordyWoman


Shatter Me, Unravel me, Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi Miniature Book Necklace

5. Shatter Me, Unravel me, Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi Miniature Book Necklace. Made and sold by: CarasBookishCharms

Bookworm Gift - Skull Cameo Bookmark, Choose Your Color, One Bookmark (1)

6. I so am going to buy this soon. A Skull Cameo Bookmark. Very cool! Made and Sold by: Zaisy

Book Shelf Coffin

7. A BOOKCASE IN THE SHAPE OF A COFFIN!!! EPIC!!!
Made and Sold by: TymelessTreasuresRC

Kindle Fire Cover, Nook Cover, e-reader Cover-Soft Pink Suede Padded Book Style Cover Hand Painted with Cherry Blossoms

8. A Cherry Blossom Kindle Fire Case. Sooooo pretty! *makes grabby hands* Made and Sold by: Derilyn

Funny Coffee Mug, My Book Smells Better Than Your E Reader

9. HAHA! Love this one. ;) Made and Sold by: SweetgyrlDesigns

I Like Big Books And I Can Not Lie - Inspirational Quote Dictionary Page Book Art Print - DPQU057

10. I would hang this right above one of my many book shelves. ;) Made and Sold by: WhiskerPrints



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout







An icey breathe moved over my brow, down my cheek. 

I swallowed, my eyes popped open against my will and a scream came tearing out of my throat. 

I wasn't alone. 


- Taken from page: 264 





Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment about my top ten list and/or teaser for this week. ;) I would love to hear your thoughts! Also if you blog feel free to leave your blog links to where I can find your posts and I will stop by to check it out. 



Follow on Bloglovin


 my readers! 



3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Sure is! :) Funny too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Loving all these posts with bookish items. And I just finished Don't Look Back!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian