Monday, May 31, 2010

Alone Again, - Poem written by Beckie Voigts

Alone....again. The wait of the world on my shoulders, can't bear anymore. 
Lost in a world of hate, pain, and loneliness. Love and happiness lost amoung the crashing waves of my heart.
As I sit and cry day after day I pray for someone to heal my broken heart and feed my soul with love....
No one cares? Do I truely not belong in this world? I was I never meet to be born? Fallen tears brush my cheeks
once again as I fall asleep into a dreamless sleep... Alone! Always! Will I ever find my way back to love and happiness? 


(this poem was written today after feeling lost and alone - Another day, Alone!)


Beckie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian